The Museum’s facilities for visitors include:
- Free ample car parking. There is a main car park almost adjacent to the site, plus an ‘overspill’ car park (including coaches) just a short walk away.
- Toilets are available on site.
- There is a gift shop on site which sells souvenirs, needles and a range of cold drinks, ice creams and other confectionary items.
- There are picnic tables throughout the grounds. These are free for visitors to use.
- Bicycle stands are available at the Visitor Centre.
- The Museum has language guides in French, German and Spanish.
- There is a free ‘Millers Trail’ available for ramblers and the ‘Abbey Meadows Trail’ can be purchased for 75p.
- Audios tours for the both the Abbey site and Museum are free.
- The waterwheel and machinery is working on Tuesday afternoons and most weekends, as well as for groups and school visits.