Forge Mill Needle Museum and Bordesley Abbey Visitor Centre holds many different events throughout the year.
These can link in with National Days or initiatives, seasonal themes or exhibitions that are on display at the museum, or just fun-filled events for all the family to enjoy. With such a variety of events there is something for everybody!
Watch this space for details of 2020’s exciting range of events and activities throughout the year.
Fri 10 and Sat 11 April 2020: 10.00am to 4.00pm
EASTER EGG HUNT – CANCELLED
The Easter Bunny has been to Forge Mill.
Brave families of adventurers are called upon to explore the site and solve all of the clues left by the Easter Bunny! Children are invited to make a basket and go hunting for eggs!
PER EGGSPLORER £2.50
Includes entry into the museum
VIRTUAL HERITAGE DAY
An on-line virtual open day at Forge Mill Needle Museum and Bordesley Abbey, including:
- Virtual guided walk around the Bordesley Abbey site
- Virtual tour of Forge Mill Needle Museum with its working waterwheel and scouring beds
- Online songs and music by Indigo Arts ‘lock down choir’
- Slideshow of previous displays of motor cycles by the regional Royal Enfield Owners Club
- Slideshow of working model boats by the Little Radford Model Boat Club
- Slideshow of an exhibition of local art by members of the Redditch Art Circle
- Plus ‘make your own needle maker worker’s hat’ from a newspaper, and other craft activities
Available to ‘visit’ at the Heritage Open Days web page for Forge Mill